Administrative Withdrawal – (Unofficial Withdrawal)
In extraordinary circumstances, York Construction Academy reserves the right to request or require that a student withdraw from YCA. In this event, if a student declines to voluntarily withdraw, YCA may determine that it is in the best interest of the student and/or of YCA that a student be administratively withdrawn.
It is York Construction Academy’s goal to ensure that a positive, comfortable learning environment is consistently maintained. Unacceptable behavior will be subject to our Zero Tolerance policy and result in Immediate Expulsion as follows:
- Cheating on class assignments, tests and exams;
- Sexual Harassment of any nature;
- Violence (threats, racial slandering, intimidation and bullying);
- Ongoing excessive foul language;
- Abuse of Illegal Narcotics while on school property;
- Use of Alcohol while on school property;
- Repetitive Disruptive and Insubordinate behavior;
- Excessive Tardiness or Absenteeism even after written and verbal warning.
The York Construction Academy reserves the right to cancel Enrolment Contract if the undersigned student does not attend classes during the first 14 days after the program begins.
Depending on the nature of the incident and number of occurrences a student can expect to receive a written or verbal warning which is a signed document by the student about their behavior and areas of concern. Once a student has received a warning and the behavior continues, York Construction Academy will have no other choice but to expel the student.
Under extreme circumstances a student can be expelled immediately for unacceptable behavior upon the discretion of the Management of York Construction Academy.
Student Initiated Withdrawal (Official Withdrawal)
If a student wishes to withdraw from the program, then he/she must inform the School immediately to get the partial refund (if applicable) as per mentioned in the refund policy.