Confidentiality and Privacy Procedure
Students’ privacy is a primary concern to York Construction Academy. YCA goal is to provide students with the highest level of service, confidentiality, and security. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order to understand how YCA collects, uses, communicates, discloses and makes use of the personal information.
This policy describes the standardized practices for the protection of personal information YCA and that anyone that collects or uses Personally Identifiable Information (PII) does so in compliance with government regulations and best practices for information security.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, YCA will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- YCA will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by YCA and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- YCA will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- YCA will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- YCA will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- YCA will make readily available to customer’s information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- YCA is committed to conducting business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
When filling out an online form at YCA, student will be asked to provide personal information such as name, e-mail and phone number. Form has mandatory fields which are the minimum information needed to complete your inquiry.
If student is uncomfortable providing any of this information over the Internet, alternative methods of service, such as phone call, a letter or an e-mail to a School, are available.