For more information, please fill out the form.
- Preparing, measuring and marking surface to be covered.
- Measuring, cutting and fastening underlay and under-padding.
- Mixing, applying and spreading mortar, cement, mastic, glue and other adhesives using hand trowels.
- Cutting and fitting tiles around obstacles and openings using hand and power cutting tools.
- Packing grout into joints between tiles, removing excess grout and repairs.
- Installing hardwood, engineering and laminate floors using glue, staples and nails.
Gaining knowledge of different installation methods and flooring options.
Using different flooring materials such as, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, ceramic, etc.
Using air compressor and various tools for hardwood flooring.