For more information, please fill out the form.
- Drywall installation techniques, requirements and specifications for residential construction
- Measuring, cutting and fitting drywall sheets for installation on walls and ceilings
- Cutting and installing metal corner beads to protect exterior corners
- Installing metal and wooden stud framing and furring for interior drywall
- Plastering walls and ceilings, using hand and power tools
- Cutting openings in lath for heating and ventilation piping, ducts and electrical outlets
- Installing corner beads and wire mesh around beams and joints to which plaster is to be applied
- Preparing and cleaning surfaces using methods such as scraping and sanding
- Repairing cracks and holes in walls using different techniques
- Taping techniques and variety of compounds.
- Filling joints, nail indentations, holes and cracks with joint compound using trowel and broad knife.
- Taping over joints using taping tools.
- Painting techniques with brush and rollers.
- Applying successive coats of different start to finishing compounds.
Application of oil, acrylic, alkyd, latex based paints and stains.